11. May 2009 12:03
Not everyone has the right fixings for the perfect cowboy outfit come Halloween, so we thought we'd offer up some inspiration. Take a look at the pictures below - they're the cowboy costumes you could buy at a website like HalloweenAdventure.com. But we think it's easier to just buy some pieces to put together on your own!
Here's what we think you'd need:
- a pair of boots from BootCity. There is no costume without cowboy boots!
- a plaid shirt. You can get one just about anywhere, for any price.
- a vest. The more fringe, the better. If it's printed, fantastic!
- a fake gun. We don't advocate bringing a real one around.
- a bandana. You know you've got one lying around somewhere.
- a hat! No costume is complete without a cowboy hat. Try one in a funky color for fun!
- a pair of jeans. Everyone's got those.
So go on and ride 'em, cowboy!